I’m FINALLY doing my very first makeup tutorial for you guys. This is generally how I wear my makeup. A dewy finish, shimmery eyes and a nice bold lip is usually my go-to look.
I will be using an oval brush set from “My Makeup Brush Set.” The variety in sizes and shapes in this set makes my makeup application nice and easy. I love that the brushes blend the product without absorbing too much of it. All of the makeup details are listed below.
And I just came across this 3 prong curling iron and I have been dying to try it out. I was expecting sexy, glam “S” waves but it crimped my hair and left me with natural, beachy texture.
I was able to rock the crimps all week and they seemed to look nicer the messier they got. They weren’t as voluminous as the texture I achieved with the zig-zag curling iron, but I loved the effortless vibes!
Flattening each section between my fingers with a strong hold hairspray helped me achieve prominent ridges.
- Redken Hairspray- Forceful 23
- Gold ‘N Hotelite Jumbo Ceramic Triple Barrel Waver
- My Makeup Brush Set Oval Brushes
- Huda Beauty Lashes in “Jade”
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette in “Bae, Moondust, Henna and Sandlewood” Huda Beauty Liquid Matte lips in “Famous”
- Toofaced “Born this Way” liquid foundation in “Golden”
- LA Girl Cosmetics Cream Contour in “Beautiful Bronze” Concealer in “Creamy NYX Cosmetics Highlight and Contour Pro palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Anastasia Beverlyhills Brows in “Ebony” and Glow Kit